Sisterhood’s Fall Tikkun Olam Project: Food Bags
Thank you to our Jewish Learning Program Families and all IHC friends who donated food or financial support to our drive thru collection on October 31. If you missed it, you can still support this necessary program that allows us to provide food bags to our Greenbriar School children so that they have food to eat during school breaks.
You may purchase any of these items and contact Bennie Silver to arrange drop off or use the form below to make a financial contribution.
- Chicken Noodle soup (pop top cans) and Pudding Cups
- Applesauce Cups and Hot Chocolate Packets
- Individual 100% Fruit Juice Boxes and Oatmeal Packets
- Fruit Cups
- Macaroni and Cheese Boxes or Cups
- Pop Tarts
- NutriGrain Bars
- Canned Pasta (pop top cans)
- Individual Serving Boxes of Dry Cereal
Food items with nuts, peanuts or peanut butter cannot be accepted.
For more information, contact Bennie Silver.