Sisterhood’s Fall Tikkun Olam Project: Drive Thru Collection for Food Bags
Sisterhood’s Social Action team is back at work, teaming up with the Jewish Learning Program to collect items so we can provide bags of food for children in need at Greenbriar Elementary School over Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring breaks. Please bring any of these items to our Drive-Thru Collection at the north entrance of IHC on Sunday, October 31 from 9:15am-12pm. If you would prefer to make a financial contribution, please click here.
- Chicken Noodle soup (pop top cans) and Pudding Cups
- Applesauce Cups and Hot Chocolate Packets
- Individual 100% Fruit Juice Boxes and Oatmeal Packets
- Fruit Cups
- Macaroni and Cheese Boxes or Cups
- Pop Tarts
- NutriGrain Bars
- Canned Pasta (pop top cans)
- Individual Serving Boxes of Dry Cereal
Food items with nuts, peanuts or peanut butter cannot be accepted.
For more information, contact Bennie Silver.