Ticket Request Form
If you are planning to attend any of our High Holy Day services and experiences in person, please complete this ticket request form. On this form, you will be able to:
- Request tickets for attending services in person
- Request guest tickets and make a guest contribution
- Order tickets for the Rosh Hashanah Retreat and place lunch order
- Order High Holy Day challah
- Support IHC & Our High Holy Day Hunger Project benefitting Second Helpings. Click here for more information.
Please note that unfortunately, due to the most recent developments with the COVID-19 Virus, we will not be providing childcare during our High Holy Day services. Please check out our schedule for our virtual programming for young children.
Find all the links and more at ihcindy.org/HighHolyDays
Some Important Reminders
- You must register in advance to attend any of our in person services and for the Rosh Hashanah retreat.
- Congregants and their full time students have been given priority registration through Tuesday, August 31. While there is no charge for tickets, a donation of $36 per guest per service is encouraged.
- On September 1, registration will be open to the public. We ask that a contribution is made for each guest.
- IHC is closely monitoring the shift in the health crisis brought on by the Delta variant of COVID-19. Research, recommendations from health officials, and our Jewish values are guiding the decision making process going forward. We appreciate your patience as we navigate these new pandemic challenges. We may need to change from in person to virtual or add services. Please watch your emails and Facebook for changes that may affect you.