Every purchase directly supports IHC Sisterhood!
The Sisterhood Gift Shop carries a wide variety of Judaic and Israeli items including art, books, ritual objects, jewelry, toys, and gifts. Stop by and browse our extensive collection of mezuzot, tallitot, Shabbat candlesticks, Bar and Bat Mitzvah gifts, and many, many other beautiful and meaningful Judaica items.
Our dedicated gift shop volunteers are happy to assist you with all your Judaica needs. Every purchase provides valuable funds to support Sisterhood projects which benefit all IHC members.
Looking for a gift, but don’t know what to purchase?
Consider giving a Sisterhood Gift Shop gift card. These attractive cards can be purchased in any amount and have no expiration date. Gift cards are ideal for confirmation, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, weddings–you name it!
We always offer free gift wrapping, personal shopping, and even shopping by phone. If we don’t have something, we can special order it for you.
- Shop hours are Wednesdays & Fridays from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- There is a two shopper maximum at any given time.
- Social distancing will be observed.
- All shoppers are required to wear a mask and sanitize their hands upon entry.
- All shoppers will be required to sign the IHC Informed Consent. Click here to download and fill out the form to bring with you (copies will also be available upon access to the Gift Shop).
- Please park in the IHC lower parking lot and approach via the south (Gift Shop) entrance. We will post a phone number at that entrance that you can call to gain entry.
Just In Time For Passover!
The Gift Shop will have a special Sunday Shopping Day on Sunday, March 14 from 10am-1pm.
Additionally, beginning March 15, we will add Mondays to our weekday shopping options (except for March 22). Through May, the Gift Shop will be open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10a-2pm. Come see us!
CONCIERGE SERVICE SHOPPING
Sisterhood is happy to offer virtual shopping, whether by a video or telephone chat. We’ll be happy to “show” you around the shop and curbside pickup and gift wrapping are always available. For Concierge Services or more information, please contact Gift Shop Director Bonnie Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org or (317) 697-5642.
We Are Looking for Gift Shop Volunteers!
Just 2 hours a month (or more, if you have the time) is greatly appreciated.
No experience needed – we will train you on what you need to know.