The deadline for applying for an absentee ballot is this Thursday May 21. If your are reading this, apply TODAY!
Vote Early using an Absentee Mail Ballot! Protect your health by voting early by mail! Get an online absentee ballot application here
You can fax or email your application in, but it is due on May 21 at 11:50pm. Don’t miss out.
- ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATIONS MUST BE RETURNED BEFORE YOU CAN BE SENT AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
- Your ballot should arrive within about 10 days after you submit your application – if it doesn’t arrive, call your County Clerk’s office to find out why
- We recommend using the League of Women Voters guide available at www.Vote411.orgto get information about candidates and learn about any referendums that may be on your ballot
- Now it’s time for you to vote!
- After you have filled in your ballot, put it in the envelope provided
- IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to sign and date the ballot envelope!
- You can now put your completed ballot in the mail – return your completed ballot in the mail well in advance of the June 2 deadline
- A ballot must arrive at the election office June 2, election day, by noon in order for it to be counted. As of now, they must ARRIVE at the election office by June 2 at noon.