Mah Jongg Madness Mahj-a-thon
Sunday, February 21 @ 1pm
Are You Ready To Play?
1:00pm Welcome & Blessing
1:15-4:30pm Game Play on myjongg.net
7:00pm Awards Presentation & Door Prize Drawing
While Our Mahj-a-thon Is A Friendly Competition, There Are Still Prizes*:
First Place: $75 Visa Gift Card
Second Place: $50 Visa Gift Card
Third Place: $25 Sisterhood Gift Shop Card
*Based on ___ players. We reserve the right to change the prize amounts based on registration entry numbers.
To Add Even More Fun, We Have Door Prizes, too:
(all prize packages are valued at $10 or more)
List Coming Soon
Before You Sign Up:
- If you do not have one already, start your free account at myjongg.net
- Create your screen name while creating your account.
- Gather your fellow mavens to create your table of four (or be open to meeting new friends at a table with players at similar levels)
- Spread to word!
There are 4 options to play:
- Contribute $72 which gets you game play and (8) Door Prize Tickets (a $26 savings)
- Contribute $54 which gets you game play and (5) Door Prize Tickets (a $14 savings)
- Contribute $36 which gets you game play and (2) Door Prize Tickets (a $2 savings)
- Contribute $18 which allows game play only. Separate Door Prize Tickets may be purchased.
If you don’t play or are not available to pay with us on this date, you can still join us for the Opening Ceremony and then afterwards for the Award Presentation and Door Prize drawing.
Hint: There is an option to buy Door Prize Tickets for $10 each, even if you don’t want to play! You do not need to be present to win.
Register to Play.
Please complete this form, along with your payment by February 10. This allows us to create tables, email your table information and determine our final prizes. Please note, if you do not play Mah Jongg or you can’t join us on this day, you can still join us on Zoom for the opening ceremony and the awards and door prize presentation. Or, you can always just purchase door prize tickets. You do not have to be present to win.