Thursday, February 22, 2024
Designer Bag Bingo Table Captain Registration
Thank you for stepping up to become a Table Captain! Please fill out the form below. Please note that we need every player’s name and email, both for security purposes and so that we can send them reminders and updates. Some of you may be paying for your table, others collecting the money from your tablemates. Either way, we ask you to complete this registration and payment form no later than January 15.
We have a favor to ask: If someone at your table cancels, please try to fill their spot, because we have some other fundraising elements at the event and we need everyone to join the fun.
Two ways to pay by February 1 (sooner is better):
1. Mail/deliver a check for $256 payable to IHC Sisterhood to:
Elyse Chuvalas, Treasurer at 8653 Washington Blvd. East Drive Indianapolis, IN 46240
2. Pay by credit card using the form below. Please note that if paying by credit card, we ask you to cover the fee so that 100% of the donation comes back to us.
We’ll do the math for you. Divide the table cost by 8 for cash and it’s $32 per person, a savings of $4 off single ticket price. If using a credit card, the per person price is $33.
Event Details to Share With Your Tablemates:
Doors Open at 5:00pm for Cash Bar, Shopping in our Pre-loved Purse Boutique, Schmoozing and Raffle ticket sales
Program and Bingo will start at 6:45pm. We expect to be finished by 9:00pm.
- Box dinners must be pre-ordered by February 10. You and your guests will all receive a link to pre-order meals. Click here for the order form.
- Don’t worry, sweets and snacks will be available for purchase on-site.
- Wine, beer and a signature drink, as well as soft drinks and water will be available for purchase. You can also buy bottles of wine for your table.
- The admission includes bingo, one door prize ticket and free popcorn, coffee and tea, and a thank you gift.
- Cash only for our fundraising elements: 50/50 raffle, choose your own raffle prizes, and pull tabs. We will also have an exclusive designer bag raffle for which we sell limited tickets.
- Cash, credit and debit cards can be used at the bar, Shapiro’s Sweet Shop and the Pre-Loved Purse Boutique.
- Our Tikkun Olam project is collecting new or gently used children’s books suitable for K-5 grades for our Greenbriar Project. Bring a book or 20 and you will receive an additional door prize ticket.
- Come ready to have some fun and win prizes!