Become a Table Captain
Help Us Fill The Room
Become a Table Captain by gathering your friends to sit together at our Saturday Night Gala: Stand Up for IHC.
It is easy (and does not cost you anything*):
- Let Patty Goodman (firstname.lastname@example.org) know you are willing to be a table captain.
- Gather 8 or more friends. Have more that 8 friends who want to sit with you? No problem, we are sitting ‘community table’ style, so they can be added to the adjoining table.
- *Each friend can decide for themselves what ticket level works for them (VIP or General Admission). They RSVP and pay for themselves. You are just responsible for getting them there!
- Let Patty know the names of the people at your table and make sure they have all registered and identified you as the table captain.
- As Table Captain, you will also get your table excited to bid at our dessert auction. The highest bidding table gets to pick their dessert first!
To show our appreciation, ou will be listed as a table captain in our event booklet & visual presentation.
The more you can get to join you, the merrier. Contact Patty with any questions, but get started filling your table today!
Our Gratitude to Our Premier Sponsor:
and to our partners at